The principals of IMG Trust Company Limited will be attending and sponsoring the STEP Cayman International Wealth Structuring Forum from January 18 – 20 2023 in Grand Cayman.
The STEP Cayman annual conference had become a feature in the international calendar, before COVID caused a 2 year hiatus. This year the much anticipated conference is expected to draw attendees from across the globe and will explore a range of topical issues pertinent to the trust industry with a special focus on international wealth structuring.
The agenda in 2023 includes key sessions such as:
• The evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring
• Managing modern assets
• Fraud and reputation management
• The rise and rise of the family office
• The next gen revisited
• Digital Assets, artificial Intelligence, and the tech world – challenges for trustees in the Cayman Islands
• A new world of regulation and sanctions
• Protecting the vulnerable – questions of capacity
• New approaches to trust and estate litigation
The IMG team look forward to attending and meeting fellow trust industry professionals in person in Grand Cayman. For more information visit the conference website at https://www.stepevents.org/event/e2984969-b5c4-4cfd-bcdf-f0b551e71ac7/summary.